Monday, October 02, 2006

All Right Already! *sheesh*

The post before this one regarding my daughter Blondie has generated quite a hullaballoo!

The story is... Blondie and Cass with their friend C went to a concert that night. I was requested to be designated drop off and pick up person so they could REALLY have fun. I had no problem with this at all and ecstatic they had asked. We don't want our kids driving even after one beer. When I picked the girls up, they were stumbling out of there and Blondie was yelling "I'm in love! I'm going to marry him. NO SERIOUSLY! I'm going to marry this guy!" She always seems to think guys younger than her are cute, so we had fun with the fact he is only 17.

The entry below this one was mostly to practice putting video on my space here.

So please, family members who read this blog and have been calling me in a panic.... SHE IS NOT GETTING MARRIED! Don't worry, Blondie is still on track and not even dating any particular person!

I am notorious for writings like this as many of you already know. It's all in good fun and hopefully makes for a good read.

Thanks for all the great comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO funny Sue! I have to ask tho: Did you initially get your panties in a wad when she said she was getting married?

Inquiring minds want to know...

(smirking)

steve