I ran, but Catholic Mom was too quick for me. I've been tagged. There are many weird things about me, but I shall limit my list to six.
1. I, too, cannot roll my 'r's. It is quite embarassing at times when trying to speak Spanish and it just doesn't sound quite right.
2. I cannot roll my tongue. This is embarassing because I seem to be the only person who cannot do this. My family says, "C'mon, mom, it's easy". Well, it's not. I can't do it.
3. When standing still and talking, I lift my right foot up onto my toe and twist my foot back and forth.... back and forth.... back and forth... which drives my children insane. I can't help it. I do it without thinking. I've caught them doing it a time or two and they didn't realize it.
4. If you say you are hungry in my home, or ask for something to eat, without even thinking I begin to list everything in the house that is edible prefaced with 'we've got'... eg. we've got Eggos, we've got chicken nuggets, we've got turkey. This is another thing that drives my children insane. No matter how many times they say they are hungry, I will repeat what we have to eat in the house. Habit I suppose.
5. I have an 'evil' eye. I don't mean to have an 'evil' eye. It is just there. When I look at someone or am concentrating, it sometimes appears that I am giving them a mean look. Please, if I do this to you, it is NOT a mean look or an 'evil' eye. Really.
6. Our home has little stacks everywhere. I don't like stacks, but they are there. Stacks of magazines, papers, coupons, etc. I tolerate these stacks EXCEPT in the living room and entryway! NO STACKS THERE! Stacks do appear on the coffee table and floor. By evening, I'm staring down the stacks and my right leg is jumping. I will pick up the stacks and move them 6 feet to the counter (where there are mini stacks) just to get them out of the living room.
So, just a little weirdness that is me. And now I shall tag Miranda, Sarah, and Sabine!